I Dream of...Malaysia
To know Malaysia is to love Malaysia and to love Malaysia is to know Malaysia.
|The Spellbinding. awe-inspiring Malaysia- Truly Asia!|
Spellbound? Well that's exactly what #Malaysia and #TourismMalaysia aims to. It aims to "Spell bound" each and every eye that visits this beautiful country, each and every heart that skips a beat for this beautiful place, each and every human being who steps in this glorious, bubbling geography of bustling diversity, towering skyscrappers, rugged mountains, gastronomical paradise. cool highland hideways, sandy beaches and rich culture. Yes, it aims to spellbound and successfully achieve the same. Do not believe me? Here's few picture, help yourself :)
|Beautiful, diverse Malaysia - Picture Courtesy: http://www.tourism.gov.my/|
So when Team Blogadda, in association with Tourism Malayasia, asked me to write about 5 things that I want to experience in Malaysia, I couldn't help but start dreaming again. Yes, I had never got that opportunity to travel outside India and my last vacation was in year 1999 December are not just the only reason that the secret tourist and nature lover in me was enticed to dream again, it was also "Destination Malaysia" That gave wings to my dreams. I quickly visited their website [please excuse my ignorance as I have only heard about beautiful travelogues n destination abroad but never got chance to actually travel] and made a list of top 5 things that I want to live [yes], experience in Malaysia- the Truly Asia.
Here's my top 5 wishlist while travelling to a beautiful, paradise like country- Malaysia. Well they say- talking is cheap, so let me use pictures [including mine with bags packed] to take you along on the fabulous experience I dream of-
1) Experience Beauty of Nature at "Langkawi, Kedah"This highly popular tourist spot island is a world Geopark by UNESCO. It has astounding geological heritage. which dates back to more than 500 mn years ago. Whoa! That is truly awe-inspiring! I want to reach there by water and sky and relish in the nature and it's grandeur.
2) Experience thrill and Entertainment at "Genting Highlands, Pehang"
3) Experience "Underwater" and it's marvel at "Sipadan Island, Sabah"
4) Experience Heritage & Gastronomical delight at "George Town, Penang"
4) Experience Majestic at "Petronas Twin Tower- Kuala Lumpur"
Well that was the five things that I want to experience at Malaysia- truly Asia.
So, what are you waiting for? If you have travel in mind and confused about the location, let me suggest, give your worry to rest and count on Malaysia to give you that truly enriching experience and world tourism. Take the flight of fancy to next level and book your tickets- NOW!!
Hurry the world is waiting for you!
|Fly to Malaysia- Today and experience the difference. |