If looks could kill...
"I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday, I reckon depression wouldn't exist anymore"
- Sophie Kinsella, Confessions of a shopaholic
Shopper Stop, the leading retail along with Indiblogger has come with an interesting contest- Shoppers Stop Perfect Look. Wherein they have asked to pick our favorite accessories from www.shoppersstop.com put together an ensemble that's the perfect look for this festive season.
Men makes cloths & cloths maketh men. Times are changing, so is our fashion, trends and styling. Today's youth is liberated and is very cautious of what they wear. Its no longer just a heavy dress and loads of jewelery that distinguish cheese from chalk. "Minimalist" is the new mantra.This festive season, do something different...Do something genuine, Something Unique and dare to be different. So when fashion is all about classy and fabulous; it is also about convenience, wear-ability & ease. Living through this theory, here's presenting my ensemble- Minimalist Couture!
My priceless ensemble has-
1.Remanika Ladies Halter neck top (Black)
2. Haute Curry Mix & Match Skirt
3. Carbon Diamond Pendant DPS103888
4. The fine Jewelry Ring
5. Ladies watch- Titan Raga Collection
6. Hidesign Ladies wallet
7. Lemon Pepper Ladies footwear
(For prices, other details and online shopping, pl check www.shoppersstop.com)
This ensemble is designed keeping the youngsters and young adults from age 12 to 40 yrs in mind. Isn't that a fab concept that fits from 12 to 40 and yet look chic. The look is not just simple yet classy too with Titan Raga watch and Carbon Diamond pendant embellishing the look, the footwear is not just peppy but gives a lift up look that goes well with long skirt as these. Additionally, you can use a black, maroon, yellow or a multicolor Dupatta/ stole over your top.
I have played primarily with three colors (depicting festivity) Red, Yellow & Black. Gold & silver is thrown in between to merge & blend the look seamlessly. The beauty of this ensemble is that it can be individually mixed and matched with various outfits- traditional and western, casual & formal.
Well, all I would say- It's not an ensemble but an investment!
The Make up: When is true style complete without make up. Well, Shopper stop does have everything for everyone and without mincing words, here's a make up ideas from one of the featured brand- Maybelline.
8. Maybelline Expert Wear Eye Shadow Quad Seashore Frosts- The four in one eye shadow to up your face quotient by accentuating your assets.
9. Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner Black - To create that dramatic or demure look.
10. Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lip Color Silver Sand - Just a touch up to fill in that perfect pout.
11. Maybelline Colorama Nail Enamel Atracao Fatal - One coat to enhance your slender fingers.
12. Maybelline Colossal VolumExpress Mascara Washable Black- To give volume to your lashes and make them speak thousand words without saying.
Hope you will like my concept and ensemble.To surf more amid the wide range of apparel and accessories , pl do visit www.shoppersstop.com. Oh yes, they have some amazing offers and discounts going on too. What more? Don't forget to become First Citizen.
Happy Shopping! Happy Shopper Stopping!!!
***Disclaimer: The ensemble/post is purely the blogger's concept basis the apparels & accessories on Shoppers Stop website. The author (so far) is proud to have the concept unique from many other designs as submitted for this contest. Request people to build their own ideas and refrain from copying or reproducing the same.
Be original, stop piracy!